- Pricing and Discounts
- Personal Use
- When We Accept Your Order
- Title and Risk of Loss
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Product Information
- Business Partners
- No Agency
- Communication from You
- Exclusion of Representations and Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Customer’s Representations and Obligations
- Circumstances beyond Our Control (Force Majeure)
- Governing Law
- Tax, Duties and Customs Policies
- Delivery Service
- Delivery Time
- Courier charges
- Delivery Territories
- Printed Invoice
- Payment Option and Security
- Terms of Exchange
- Policy of Exchange
- Procedures for Exchange
- Product Warranty
The following commonly used terminology at this Website:
- “Affiliates” mean in relation to us, another company that is a direct or indirect subsidiary of, or a direct or indirect holding company of, or another direct or indirect subsidiary of such a direct or indirect holding company of us;
- “Business Partners” mean:
- Those persons or bodies corporate with whom we or our Affiliates enter into arrangements with to promote the Services and this Website and to procure visitors to this Website with a view to using the Services;
- Those persons or bodies corporate with whom we or our Affiliates enter into arrangements with to promote the Services as hosted at their websites;
- Those persons or bodies corporate with whom we or our Affiliates enter into arrangements with to enable these persons or bodies corporate to make available or offer their products and services to you; and
- Our Affiliates;
- “Seiko Boutique Online (Singapore) Membership Programme” means the loyalty programme for eligible customers of Seiko Boutique Online Singapore and our Affiliates;
- “Singapore ” or “SG” means Singapore
- “Intellectual Property Rights” mean all copyrights, design rights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how, “look and feel” of this Website and its content (visual and aural) and other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications for any of them and any rights of any such nature anywhere in the world;
- “Member” means a member of the Seiko Boutique Online (Singapore) Membership Programme;
- “Net Price per Unit” means to the Selling Price of each unit of Product after apportioning(where applicable) and deducting discounts, promotions or other price reductions offered by us;
- “Order” means an order for Products placed by you and allocated an order number by us;
- “Original Condition and Packaging” means with Product with all hanging tags, warranty card, spare parts, original box, free gifts and gift redemptions (if any), and without any signs of damage, alteration or wear and tear;
- “Personal Data” means personal data defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”)
- “Products” mean the products made available to you at this Website;
- “Selling Price” refers to the price of each Product as listed on this Website;
- “Registration Details” mean the information you supply to us when you use the Services;
- “Required Documents for Exchange” means the original invoice and the Return Authorisation email;
- “Services” mean the services made available to you at this Website, and incidental services, like customer after-sales, payment processing and shipping;
- “Stores” mean physical retail stores operated by our authorised retailers;
- “We”, “us” or “our” means Thong Sia Co (S) Pte Ltd and its successors and assigns;
- “Website” means this Website at www.seikoboutique.com.sg; and
- “You” or “your” means you where use of plural terminology includes the singular and vice versa.
- PRICING AND DISCOUNTS
All prices listed here apply to purchases at this Website only. All other non-website discounts or promotions which are not available through this Website are not valid for purchases.
We may vary the prices at this Website at any time without prior notice.
- PERSONAL USE
All Products sold are for personal use only. Material and information posted on our Website are for personal use only. No re-sale or other commercial use is allowed.
- WHEN WE ACCEPT YOUR ORDER
We reserve the right not to accept Orders for Products or Services. By registering and completing the Purchase Procedure, you offer to purchase our Products. We will send you an order acknowledgement by e-mail to acknowledge your Order. However, this is not an acceptance of your Order. Order confirmation will be emailed to you once stock availability is confirmed. A request to change your shipment address for the Product and/or contact number will only be accepted within 24 hours of receiving an order acknowledgement by email. Such requests must be made by email to [email protected] . We will only send you an Order delivery notification of your Order once we have the tracking number of carrier service and we are ready to deliver.
- TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS
Risk of loss and title for Products purchased pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that all Intellectual Property Rights that vest in the original works comprised within the Products and/or Services or ancillary to it are owned by, or are licensed to us by third parties. We and/or the brand owner reserve all Intellectual Property Rights in the Products and/or Services, including but not limited to the contents of this Website and the domain name www.seikoboutique.com.sg. Your use of the Products and/or Services does not entitle you to claim ownership of any Intellectual Property Rights in the Products and/or Services or this Website.
- We may obtain information about your computer, including, where applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for administration of the system and statistical analysis. This is used to obtain statistical data on how you browse our Website.
- We may obtain information about your online movements and general Internet use by means of a cookies file that is stored in your computer’s hard drive for the same reason. The cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- The cookies help us improve our Website and provide a better and more personalized service. What this specifically allows us to do is:
- Make estimation on numbers and patterns of use;
- Store information about your preferences and personalise our Website in accordance with your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognise you when you return to our Website.
You may decline cookies by changing your browser’s settings. However, if you do this, you may not be able to access certain parts of this Website or avail of some of our Services. Our system will produce cookies when you connect to our Website unless you have adjusted your browser’s settings to decline them.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
Products displayed at this Website may or may not be available at Stores. We make no representations or warranties as to the availability of stock of Products or Services displayed on this Website or your preferred delivery location. All prices displayed on this Website are quoted in Singapore Dollars.
- BUSINESS PARTNERS
Our Business Partners working with us to provide and promote the Services include, Hitpay Payment Solutions Pte Ltd (“HitPay”), and Easyparcel Singapore Pte Ltd (“Easyparcel”), and insurance and courier companies. Please carefully read the terms and conditions with respect to the payment and delivery/ shipping services provided by Hitpay, S. F. Express and Easyparcel respectively and their privacy policies before proceeding with your Order. By proceeding with your Order, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and privacy policies of our Business Partners.
Persons under 18 years old should use our Website only under the guidance of a parent or guardian.
- NO AGENCY
Our Business Partners are contractors who act independently and as such do not act as our agents, employees, representatives or their equivalent.
- COMMUNICATION FROM YOU
- EXCLUSION OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
We will use reasonable commercial endeavors to include accurate and up to date information on this Website, but we make no representations or warranties as to its accuracy. Neither we, our Affiliates nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, damages losses, costs and expenses arising out of or in any way in connection with your access to or use of this Website. Everything on this Website is provided to you “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
We do not warrant that the functioning of this Website will be error free, that defects will be corrected, that this Website or host server is malware free or will not be interrupted due to technical problems or is hack-free.
We are not responsible for the content of any websites linked to our Website or for any services offered by linked sites and take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of such links.
We are not responsible for the actions of our Business Partners (including a person or body corporate with whom our Business Partners enter into arrangements with to provide services to you (“Business Partner Affiliates”)) and make no representations or warranties with respect to the services they provide to you in connection with your use of this Website, the Services or the purchase of the Products.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law and save for and limited to the Terms of Exchange under Section VI and Product Warranty described under Section VII, we disclaim any and all representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products and/or our Services.
- We will not be liable to you, or any third party in contract, tort or otherwise for any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses under, arising from or in connection with your use of and the functioning of this Website (including but not limited to any interruption, introduction of malware, hacking, inaccuracy, error or omission) or the provision of the Products and/or Services regardless of cause and as such we accept no liability for any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses arising therefrom.
- CUSTOMER’S REPRESENTATIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of our provision of Services attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation:-
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence or other natural disaster;
- Epidemic or infectious disease or the like or the lockdown to rein in a surge of such epidemic or infection disease;
- Impossibility or severe disruption of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility or severe disruption of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government; or
- Failures of the internet or any public telecommunications network, failures of our hosting provider, hacker attacks, denial of service attacks, virus or other malicious software attacks or infections or power failures or failures of your computer systems or networks.
- In the circumstance that the Force Majeure event lasts for more than one week, either you or we may cancel the Order forthwith by written notice and without any liability other than a refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar Products to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of a Force Majeure event, we may decide at our absolute discretion which Order we will process and to what extent.
- We reserve absolute discretion on the solution we adopt in fully meeting our obligations under each Order despite the Force Majeure event.
- GOVERNING LAW
The laws of Singapore without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern your use of this Website and any disputes that may arise between you and us at this Website.
Any dispute arising from and connected with your visit to this Website, the Services or the Products you purchase shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- TAX, DUTIES ANDCUSTOMS POLICIES
Goods and Services Tax levied on the Product is included in the Selling Price published on the Website.
Insurance covers the Net Price per Unit of each Product and provides you a refund if the Product is lost or damaged during shipment.
- DELIVERY SERVICE
- Delivery Time
We are not responsible for any damage, destruction or loss of the Products or late delivery, wrong or missed pick up or tracking issues with the courier. We are not liable for costs sustained as a result of a change in information on your side, for example, change of shipping address.
- Courier Charge
All orders for Singapore deliveries are eligible for free delivery and are delivered by courier service.
- Delivery Territories
We will only deliver our Products to Singapore. Shipments cannot be made to P.O. boxes, or locations where delivery services are limited by the carrier.
- Original Invoice
An original invoice will be enclosed in the Product shipped to you. Please keep the original invoice for any return and exchange of a Product. If for any reason, you do not receive an original invoice, please contact our customer service (email: [email protected] or phone: (65) 6737 6122) within 7 days (from the date when delivery was signed and received) and you will be required to provide the Order confirmation of your purchase of Product. Upon receiving the order confirmation of your purchase of Product, we will send you the re-issued invoice by mail within 7 days.
- PAYMENT OPTION AND SECURITY
www.seikoboutique.com.sg implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you place Orders with us, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypt all information you provide before it is sent to us.
- TERMS OF EXCHANGE
Please read our Terms of Exchange policy and procedures carefully before your exchange.
- Policy of Exchange
- Under our exchange policy, you may contact our customer service for exchange of Product within 14 days by email to [email protected] or carry the Products in-person to our Customer Service Center in Singapore (Address: 31 Ubi Road 1, #02-06, Singapore 408694). We will not entertain requests made after 14 days.
- The Product must be returned in its Original Condition and Packaging, with the Required Documents for Exchange. If a free gift and/or gift redemption item is not returned, additional charges will be applied. We are unable to exchange worn, sized (aside from official modification provided by our Company) or engraved watches.
- A Product may only be exchanged once.
- We only accept exchange of Products purchased from this Website.
- This Terms of Exchange policy is applicable to all Singapore customers.
- Procedures of Exchange
- Please contact us through [email protected] or carry the Products in-person to our Customer Service Center for Product Exchange.
- All our Products are tested and checked prior to dispatch. Upon our inspection that the Products are in their Original Condition and Packaging, we will arrange for an exchange of your chosen Product if the application is eligible for Product Exchange. If the Products do not fulfill our exchange conditions, your exchange will be rejected.
- If you request Product Exchange by email,
- A photo of Product indicating position of physical defect together with your Order number should be included in the email.
- The Return Authorisation (RA) email and the address for exchange will be emailed to you within 3 working days.
- Wrap the package securely and return the Product in Original Condition and Packaging and with the Required Documents for Exchange. The Product must be posted to us by mail within 7 working days upon receiving the RA email in ii).
- For your protection, return the Product via a traceable courier and email the courier tracking number to us by replying to the RA email in ii).
- All the courier costs involved in the exchange process will be borne by Seiko Boutique Online Singapore.
- Please insure your Product for its Net Price per Unit. We are not responsible for the damage or loss for returned a Product that is not insured.
- If you wish return in person to our Customer Service Center,
- The Product must be returned in its Original Condition and Packaging, with Required Documents for Exchange. If a free gift and/or gift redemption item is not returned, additional charges will be applied. We are unable to exchange worn, sized (aside from official modification provided by our Company) or engraved watches.
- The Return Authorisation (RA) document and the address for exchange will be provided on-site. Once your returned Product has been received by us, it is processed and inspected before we proceed in approving or disapproving the exchange. We will not accept returns without Required Documents for Exchange (For gift purchase without an invoice, please contact customer services through [email protected]).
- Seiko Boutique Online Singapore will determine whether a returned Product is in its Original Condition and Packaging and our decision will be final.
- Upon receiving your Product, we shall send you an email within 7 working days informing you whether your request for exchange is accepted.
- A Product exchange acceptance email will be emailed if the same model of exchanged product is available, with courier tracking number.
- If your purchased Product is out of stock, we shall suggest an alternate Product in the product exchange acceptance email. Please reply to us within 5 working days upon receiving our suggestion, and clearly indicate if you agree with our suggested alternate Product or please propose an alternate model available from this Website. We shall reply to you with a courier tracking number and deliver the newly chosen Product for exchange within 7 working days upon receiving your confirmation.
- If the Net Price per Unit of the Product exchanged is lower than the Net Price per Unit of the Product returned, the difference will not be refunded. If the Net Price per Unit of the Product exchanged is higher than the Net Price per Unit of the Product returned, the difference will be charged to you.
- If the Product exchange is not accepted, we will email you the courier tracking number and deliver you the original Product purchased in your Order within 7 working days upon receiving your Product.
- PRODUCT WARRANTY
All Products sold by us are covered by the warranty terms offered by the brand. Please refer to the warranty card or warranty booklet for the detailed warranty terms and the warranty period offered by each brand.
The warranty does not cover bracelets, crystals, batteries, wear to the case or moisture damage (if the Product is non-water resistant), nor does it apply if there is evidence of misuse or abuse, including defects related to servicing not carried out by authorized dealers. Products damaged by wear and tear are not classed as a manufacturing defect.
During the warranty period, you may bring the Product in person to our Customer Service Center. If there have any problems, you may by contact our customer services through email: [email protected] or by phone: (65) 6737 6122. Please remember to bring the Product accompanied with a valid warranty card and original invoice.
In case of manufacturing defects covered by the warranty, we may arrange to exchange the Product or repair the defective part. Exchange will be subject to stock availability.